We have a full moon coming up, and this full moon is coming up on January 24th, at 1:46 AM universal time. This full moon will be in the astrological sign of Leo. The moon relates to out emotional needs and since the moon is in Leo, these emotional needs will be all about our love life’s, creative self-expression, our passions or even just being the “center of attention”.
Full moons focus our attention on our relationships of all kinds. It’s also a time for harvesting and completing projects that we may have started on the new moon January 9th.
This is a time for you to work on any issues you may have relating to self-esteem, practicing leadership, what you are most passionate about, and to focus on what your creative blocks are. Here are a few tips to help you activate the full power of this full moon.
Leo is a sign of fertility and this is a perfect time to start something new like an idea or project.
2. Don’t be afraid to speak up, be courageous and stand up for what you believe in. Leo is all about being courageous and strong minded.
3. Every zodiac sign is related to a certain body part and Leo’s is the heart, spine and upper back. Do Yoga, it can help energize these body parts associated to Leo and will help connect you to Leo’s promise of fertility, creativity, unlimited self-expression and romance. Some poses that would be great for this would be the bridge, or wheel.
4. Practice what you’re most passionate about and try developing healthy habits like a new healthy diet. Eliminate all processed, high in fats and sugars, or even commercialized foods out of your normal diet and start to eat foods that are more healthy and natural such as fruits and veggies. Stick to lean meats like chicken, turkey and fish, try to eat dairy that is low in fat, eat breads and pastas that are whole grain, wheat, or brown. Try to stay away from fast food restaurants, candies and sweets, carbonated drinks, and white breads and pastas.
5. This full moon encourages us to express ourselves; it can be through art, dancing, singing or even through exercise. Using your body to let out your feelings is great way to express yourself. Exercise helps to let frustration out and put endorphins in your brain.
6. The full moon in Leo also hyphens our feelings of romance, lust and passion. Embrace this time.